The Lungs Bronchitis: Death by Cigarettes

Go down

The Lungs Bronchitis: Death by Cigarettes Empty The Lungs Bronchitis: Death by Cigarettes

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2016 10:33 am

The Lungs Bronchitis, Death by Cigarettes

Has long been known that smoking and lung cancer american college linked. After having discovered this association though, much has been made of the heightened incidence of other forms of cancer caused by of smoking. I am going to highlight the davenport university the claims and suggest that the evidence is not so strong for other forms of cancer being causally linked with smoking. The evidence is analysed from the mortality statistics for the UK in 2002. Smile

Oesophageal cancer deaths numbered just under 5,000 and the deceased were found to be 66% smokers, 71% and 65% men to women respectively; again another clear link that smoking and oesophageal cancer are linked. We consider that we have only touched the perimeter of information available on Chronic Bronchitis. There is still a lot more to be learnt!

• Pancreatic cancer is another cancer that is less prevalent in smokers than the general population.
  • Indeed 20% of men and 26% of women dying from the disease in 2002 were smokers, suggesting parity with women and a disparity with men.
  • It may be reasonable therefore to assume that there are other contributory factors in male pancreatic cancers.

Asthma is a Chronic Inflammation of the Bronchial Tubes (Airways) that

The Lungs Bronchitis: Death by Cigarettes Lungs04

Some sources suggest that pneumonia is more likely to kill in smokers but only 17% of the 36,000 fatal pneumonia cases were found in smokers suggesting this is not the case. Perhaps you may not have been interested in this passage on Chronic Bronchitis. In that case, please don't spread this feedback around!

Emphysema is the destruction of the lung leading to loss of surface area, alveoli (air sacks in the lungs) and the loss of elasticity. Chronic bronchitis manifests itself through swollen bronchii and over production of mucus within the lung. It is characterised by daily coughing, bringing up sputum. Both emphysema and bronchitis yellow sputum slow, debilitating and frustrating deaths for their victims. Perfection has been achieved in this article on Bronchitis Emphysema. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.Perfection has been achieved in this article on Bronchitis Emphysema. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.

Kidney cancer is another cancer where smokers are seen less frequently than non-smokers in the statistics. The next disease we shall look at is the non-cancerous, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD. The disease manifests itself mainly in two forms, being emphysema and chronic bronchitis. If there is the slightest possibility of you not getting to understand the matter that is written here on Emphysema Bronchitis, we have some advice to be given. Use a dictionary! Very Happy.

Will work through the statistics because 26% of the population are smokers and so one might reasonably assume that any incidence of cancer where less than 26% of sufferers are smokers may have other more prevalent causes than smoking.

• Firstly, we will deal with the cancer deaths so lets get underway with the 33,600 deaths from lung cancer. 84% of these deaths were in smokers.
  • This means that the average 26% of the smoking population yielded more than three times the proportion of deaths ' a clear link.
  • This article serves as a representative for the meaning of Emphysema Bronchitis in the library of knowledge.
  • Let it represent knowledge well. Smile

Deaths from COPD in 2002 in the UK numbered 28,500 of which 84% were smokers demonstrating a clear link between the inhalation of tobacco smoke and the disease as is the case with lung cancer. Slang is one thing that has not been included in this composition on Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema. It is because slang only induces bad English, and loses the value of English. Idea

Death from cancer of the upper respiratory tract was found at a rate of 66% in smokers, nearly three times the percentage of smokers. Note though that women sufferers represented half of their cohort compared with three quarters of men, suggesting upper respiratory cancer is more likely in men than in women smokers. We needed lots of concentration while writing on Emphysema Bronchitis as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.

Finally, heart disease is the biggest single killer in the UK with over a quarter of a million deaths a year as a result of its various forms. Of all the major forms of heart disease, ischaemic heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, aortic aneurysm, myocardial degeneration and atherosclerosis, the percentage of smokers suffering from aortic aneuryism was just under 60%. All other forms of heart disease showed near 26% or below. This suggests that smoking may not be the main contributory factor but it almost certainly will have had an impact.

• Stomach cancer took 1,650 lives in 2002 but is found in 35% of men compared with only 11% of female smokers.
  • It is reasonable therefore to draw the same conclusion about the causes as for bladder cancer between men and women.

Next, Bladder Cancer Takes Over 1,800 Lives Per Year of Which 37% are Found to be Smokers

However, only 19% of female cases were smokers compared with 47% of male cases. It is fair to assume that there are other factors more prevalent in female bladder cancer other than smoking but the link is clear in men. The magnitude of information available on Chronic Bronchitis can be found out by reading the following what do you mean there are two types of bronchitis. We ourselves were surprised at the amount!

• Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I do remember why.
  • My husband smoked.
  • When we kissed, he tasted like a full ashtray smells.
  • I started smoking so that that wouldn't bother me so much, but I knew better.

Learning to Smoke Was Difficult for Me

I had so many reasons not to, that I really had to push to get it done. After years and years of second hand smoke exposure, my health began to deteriorate immediately. By the end of the first year, I had chronic bronchitis. Cigarettes became a crutch. If life was stressful, I smoked. If I was ill, I smoked. If everything was great, I smoked. My habit was so bad, I couldn't drive down the street or cook a meal without smoking. The first thing I did in the morning was light a cigarette. The last thing I did at night was put one out. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about Chronic Bronchitis, nothing could stop us from writing!

All Through High School, P.E

And health teachers preached the deleterious effects of tobacco smoke on the body. Television, newspapers, magazines, doctors, and the Surgeon General all reported that cigarette smoking caused cancer, emphysema, and many other health problems. I didn't need to hear or read their stories. Both my parents have smoked since their teens. I saw firsthand what smoking does to the smoker. Ignorance is bliss, is it? Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Bronchitis. So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it! Smile

Nicotine Stained Fingers, Face, and Teeth are Just the Beginning

Besides the offensive smell, there is the layer of nicotine that stains everything in the smoker's home:, furniture, walls, carpets, everything. On several different occasions, both my parents were extremely sick with illnesses directly attributable to smoking, eventually culminating in lung cancer for my dad. Cigarettes were so important to them, that they budgeted the smokes in with groceries. If money was tight, we ate beans and potatoes, but they never did without cigarettes. I promised myself in my teens that I would never smoke. I broke that promise sometime in the summer of 1981. Surprised.

After gathering all the cigarettes I had, I went to the kitchen and carefully destroyed each one, then dropped it into the trash can. By evening I was suffering, but I refused to buy more. Later, I learned my brother-in-law had just quit smoking. He told me to buy salted, roasted sunflower seeds in the shell. It is rather inviting to go on writing on Bronchitis. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it. Evil or Very Mad

"Suck the Salt Off and Spit Out the Seeds," He Said

"Salt cuts the craving for nicotine." It worked. For six weeks, I carried sunflower seeds around with me. Anytime I started to crave a cigarette, I popped four or five sunflower seeds in my mouth. The times I felt foolish for constantly having sunflower seeds in my mouth, I would just remember the new skirt I had thrown away. Don't misunderstand. Quitting cigarettes was the hardest thing I ever did, but I was more determined than I had ever been. A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Chronic Bronchitis! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader. Smile

• After smoking for five years, I thought I was doomed to be a lifetime smoker just like my parents.
  • Then something frightening happened.
  • I fell asleep in my chair with a lit cigarette in my hand.
  • Unlike many others who died after they went to sleep with a burning cigarette, I was fortunate.
  • I wasn't hurt.
  • Not physically, anyway.
  • It is with much interest that we got about to write on Bronchitis.
  • So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest! Very Happy

Was Terrified

If I had not wakened from the smell of burning fabric, I might have died, or at least been badly burned. The new skirt I was wearing had eight holes burned through it. The folds of fabric had protected my skin until I awoke. When I realized that I had risked my life, and ruined a brand new skirt, anger replaced the terror I felt--anger at myself.

Don't Remember the Day I Started Smoking, but I'll Never Forget the Day I Stopped

On June 2, 1986, I dumped the worst habit I have ever had. Was it worth it? You bet. I no longer have pneumonia every year. Though bronchitis still bothers me on occasion, and I have chronic asthma, list of excellent drugs I can breathe without trouble. Best of all, my husband quit, too, within a month of the date that I quit. We have had a smoke free home for more than 20 years, and we have both benefitted from it.

Admin
Admin

https://jerrodtyson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down